Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop (KB, NumPad and Mouse Wireless)
The Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse is built on advanced ergonomic design.
Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is built on advanced ergonomic principles
- with a split keyboard layout that keeps wrists and forearms in a relaxed position
- and a cushioned palm rest to provide wrist support. The domed keyboard shape works to reduce and correct wrist pronation that can cause pain and limited mobility.
True comfort for lasting productivity.
Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is designed for productivity
- with an eye on ergonomic excellence. By providing a relaxed
- comfortable computing experience
- it enables you to work without the stress
- and discomfort of other keyboards and mice you may have used in the past.
Its all in the angles.
The natural arc keyboard layout follows the curve of your fingertips for a more natural way of typing. Reverse tilt design positions the keyboard at the correct angle to give you a straight
- neutral wrist position. Additionally
- the shape of the mouse is designed for maximum wrist comfort. Plus its Windows button provides one-touch access to the Windows Start Menu.
Cushioned palm rest provides support and promotes a neutral wrist position.
Split keyset design helps to position wrists and forearms in a natural
- relaxed position.
Natural Arc key layout mimics the curved shape of the finger tips.
Domed keyboard design positions wrists at a natural
- relaxed angle
Separate number pad provides greater flexibility for workspace setup
This keyboard features Advanced Encryption Standard (AES*) technology
- which is designed to help protect your information by encrypting your keystrokes. Each keyboard is permanently paired with its receiver at the factoryno key information is ever shared over the air.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device